Convert your salary with ease: the best Global Salary Converter Tool online
Table of contents
International salary converter by city
If you've ever tried to expand and hire talent outside of your country, you know how tricky it can be to forecast a budget, find the right competitive number, and seal the deal.
Those days of pain are now over thanks to the Global Salary Converter.
Let's say a final goodbye to the days of researching:
- "How much should an employee based in ___(city) with a base salary of ____(salary) earn in ___ (new city)?"
- "What is considered a good salary in Paris? Berlin? London?"
- "How much should I pay international employees?"
PSST did we mention that there's no cost to use it? Try it now below.
Meet the Global Salary Converter
Get updated market data in just 3 clicks for making fairer international compensation decisions.
How does it work? Our full methodology and recommendations can be found alongside the tool linked above.
Let's get real about fair employee compensation...
What is the best localized compensation strategy?
The one that makes the most sense to you.
Oh, if only it was that easy...
However, fairness in compensation has been proven to increase employee trust and retention, so it's in your best interest to compensate based on a strategy.
There are three main options that companies take:
- Option 1: Equal pay approach
- Option 2: Localised pay
- Option 3: Cost-based approach
Want to learn more about best international salary approaches? Click here!
What are some best fair employee compensation practices?
We have so many, we build a whole checklist for you! Click below to get access.
In the meantime here are some of our favourites:
- How to create & implement a compensation philosophy
- Using real-time market data (and not just what you found on Google)
- Removing buzzwords like "competitive salary" on your job descriptions